We do lots of cross-curricula projects in our Skills for Learning lessons. We are interested in how we learn, and how we can become better learners.
Some of those activities will include:
- Preparing persuasive speeches in order to be elected as House Captain;
- Learning about ourselves and each other through activities such as making collages and descriptive handprints;
- Designing our own theme parks;
- Getting creating during Everybody Writes week;
- Taking part in the Healthy Sandwich Challenge;
- Looking at healthy minds and healthy bodies; and
- Working out how to become more environmentally-friendly using the Reduce, Recycle, Reuse campaign.